Do you have a Razor scooter that you would like to collapse? Below, we share the easy tips we use for our son’s ride.
Since a Razor scooter has several release notches, knowing the exact ones to work with will make the collapsing job easier.
- Take your Razor scooter down and step on the deck with one foot
- Gently pull out the bar on the stem
- Push the small button below the stem bar so that the handlebar goes in
- On the neck connecting the stem to the deck, ensure that it’s perpendicular to the ground
- Pull the release notch on the neck
- Your Razor scooter is now well-collapsed.