Imagine a job where you can work whenever you want for however long you want.
Christmas is coming up and you want to buy some gifts for loved ones? You can work more!
Feeling like you need a break? You can take a year off!
Flexibility… This is the power of rideshare.
It takes very little to get going and once you get accepted you have access for more income whenever you want.
However, the ease of entry into the rideshare industry is counteracted by the challenge of learning the job.
Uber & Lyft put a lot of resources in attracting new drivers but very little on how to perform the job well. As a result, many drivers don’t know what they are doing.
The retention rate is terrible, with what seems like only the strong surviving.
This course is designed to introduce new to the industry.
What do you have to do to get approved? How much money you can expect to earn? How to pickup your first passenger?
Basically, everything you need to get started and more.
Some of this information is on the internet, but if you’re new, do you know what to look for? There are many things you won’t learn except through trial and error.
So let me save you time, cause I did the trials, and now you’re learning from my errors.
What Will I Learn?
- You must either be an aspiring or current driver.
- You must have a qualified car or are planning on getting one.
- You must be eager and open to learn!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of getting started with ridesharing.
- Those who have already started and feel like they are missing out on a lot of the basics.