This post may contain affiliate links – which means we may receive compensation from purchases made through links on this site. Learn more ›
- Conclusion: Is I Drive Safely Legit?
- What Is I Drive Safely?
- Common Questions to Understand
- Is I Drive Safely Legit?
- Is I Drive Safely Reliable?
- Is I Drive Safely Safe?
- What Are Users Saying About I Drive Safely?
- Why Are People Worried About Using I Drive Safely?
- I Drive Safely Quality & Guarantees
- I Drive Safely Customer Service
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I Drive Safely Alternatives: Other Options to Try
- Wrapping Up
Conclusion: Is I Drive Safely Legit?
In conclusion, I Drive Safely is a legitimate site for online driver education programs.
It has in-depth courses that are interesting and useful. The practice tests are easy, and you receive a certificate of completion after you pass.
On top of this, courses don’t cost much, making I Drive Safely an affordable option to learn safe driving.
Another perk is you may get actual driving experience in certain states. The driving instructors are all certified and knowledgeable.
Due to this, I Drive Safely is one of the most highly-rated online driving schools on TrustPilot. We recommend the course for beginner and experienced drivers!
What Is I Drive Safely?
I Drive Safely is a website where you can attend defensive driving courses and brush up on your driving skills. The site also teaches driver improvement courses and basic driving safety knowledge.
With the I Drive Safely adult driver’s ed class, you can dismiss your traffic ticket quickly. It’s also popular among teens and first-time drivers. For those aged above 55, if you take I Drive Safely courses, you get a discount on your auto insurance rates.
Once you complete the online driving class, you receive your state-certified records through the mail. You don’t have to stand in line at the local DMV.
Plus, what’s great about I Drive Safely is it helps you develop responsible driving habits with a flexible schedule. You may take it between work or school from the convenience of your home.
Today, millions of drivers have taken I Drive Safely courses across the United States!
How Does I Drive Safely Work?
I Drive Safely has several online driving courses to choose from.
To take the online driver’s ed course, all you have to do is go to the website and select your state. After this, you pick between teen or adult classes. On-site driving classes are available in select states as well.
Once you have your course, you’ll register and begin classes anytime!
During the online class, you read modules on traffic laws, safety, and violations. Interesting and informative videos are available throughout the lesson. You take exams after finishing the material.
Finally, you may also use I Drive Safely to clear a bad driving record. The process is the same. You choose between defensive driving, traffic school, and driver improvement courses.
Taking these classes can clear your ticket and fulfill a court order!
Common Questions to Understand
Are you considering the I Drive Safely online course? Here are the most common questions people ask about this driver’s ed program.
How Long Does I Drive Safely Certificate Last?
The I Drive Safely certificate of completion doesn’t have an expiration date in most cities of the United States.
Note that you should finish the I Drive Safely course within 180 days of paying for it. If you don’t finish it within this time frame, you have to rebuy the course. Still, this gives you more than enough time to complete it.
Once you’re done with the course and receive your certificate, you may take as long as you need to take the DMV exam and driving test.
Of course, there are advantages to taking the tests right away. It’s best to get your license while the knowledge from online course providers is fresh on your mind!
How Many Chapters Are in the I Drive Safely Course?
There are a different number of chapters depending on the online driver courses you take. For instance, the California driver’s ed course has eight chapters spanning over 30 hours.
Each chapter has a quiz, and you must get a passing score of 80% to proceed with the next section. The good news is you may take each course at your convenience!
Other courses on I Drive Safely are shorter. The one for Texas only lasts six hours, and some students say you can finish in two hours.
The length and coverage of each course depend on state laws.
Where Can I Get I Drive Safely Test Answers?
I Drive Safely exams are notoriously easy to complete. That said, some test takers do poorly under pressure.
Because of this, studying the previous test questions and answers will help you pass the quizzes with flying colors.
Lucky for you, we have a list of I Drive Safely test answers you may want to review before you take the exam!
Is I Drive Safely Legit?
Yes, I Drive Safely is a legitimate company to attend online courses. You receive a certificate of completion in a few business days after you finish the course.
It also teaches you precise traffic laws tailored to your state. You can use it to prepare for your driver’s license exam.
Aside from this, here are some key features of I Drive Safely that make it legit.
- Millions of Students: Over nine million students have taken I Drive Safely courses. It has 4 to 5-star reviews from 95% of students.
- Decades of Business: I Drive Safely started in 1998. Over 25 years, it has become a well-established driving school in the industry.
- Government Approved: I Drive Safely is DMV-approved in Virginia and New York. It’s state-authorized in Florida and Michigan, among others.
- BBB Accreditation: I Drive Safely has accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. It has an A+ rating, meaning its practices and licenses are transparent.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with the course, you can get a refund. It’s an affordable and attractive option to learn safer driving.
- Trusted by Companies: I Drive Safely trains businesses to manage and track their fleets. This saves the company time and money while reducing employee injuries!
Is I Drive Safely Reliable?
Yes, I Drive Safely is a reliable site for learning defensive driving courses to clear traffic tickets.
The company focuses on preventing crashes and promoting safe driving. It does this by giving you high-quality resources. The lessons were all made by professional and certified instructors.
Plus, it has in-depth courses if you’re a teen driver or senior driver. The modules are comprehensive and will capture the attention of even the youngest drivers.
I Drive Safely is an accredited online class in many states around the US. You may use your test results to help you pass the driver’s license exam.
With millions of drivers who’ve taken the course and 25 years in business, you’re sure to get reliable service at I Drive Safely!
Is I Drive Safely Safe?
Yes, I Drive Safely is a safe and secure site for online driver courses!
It’s a McAfee-certified secure website. Meaning, it keeps you safe from identity theft, spyware, spam, and viruses. This prevents credit card fraud and online scams.
You can safely pay for your courses with your credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Your payment info is in good hands with I Drive Safely.
What’s more, the website has the highest BBB rating of A+. Companies can only receive this rating if they handle complaints and commitments well. It’s also an indication of good business practices and transparency.
Because of this, I Drive Safely is one of the most secure sites to learn safer driving!
What Are Users Saying About I Drive Safely?
I Drive Safely offers one of the best defensive driving schools you can attend online. Many customers say they have a positive experience with the course.
Below are some active reviews from the millions of drivers who’ve taken I Drive Safely classes.
What Trust Pilot Reviewers Liked About I Drive Safely
I Drive Safely has 21,786 customer reviews on Trustpilot. It has an average rating of 4.8 stars out of 5, giving it an excellent score!
Here’s a summary of the positive reviews on this site.
- Easy to Understand: The class is broken down into segments anyone can understand. The module formats are simple and easy to use.
- Relevant Information: I Drive Safely teaches what’s relevant to your state. You can learn about the driving laws and traffic signs in your area.
- Steady Pace: The class isn’t stressful. You may study at a comfortable pace while gaining knowledge on distractions that cause accidents!
What Feefo Reviewers Liked About I Drive Safely
In 2023, I Drive Safely received 6,665 product ratings for its driver’s ed courses on Feefo. It has a score of 4.6 out of 5 stars on this site.
Here are a few points mentioned by reviewers.
- Thorough and Speedy: The course is complete and gives all the details you need. You can finish I Drive Safely classes in no time.
- Eye-Opening: Even long-time drivers still learn something new. I Drive Safely reveals reckless driving issues you may not know about.
- Helpful Videos: The videos on I Drive safely make the classes interesting and lively. Animated characters inject fun into the study work.
Why Are People Worried About Using I Drive Safely?
Despite the many positive customer reviews, I Drive Safely also has low ratings on some review sites.
We dive into the poor reviews I Drive Safely received from past students.
What SiteJabber Reviewers Worried About
I Drive Safely has 344 reviews on SiteJabber with an average rating of 2.36 stars out of 5. The low score tells us that customers of this website aren’t satisfied with the courses.
Here are the main points of concern to look at.
- Customer Service Issues: There are complaints that the customer service agents are rude. Online support takes a long time to resolve issues.
- Website Bugs: The course sometimes freezes midway. Customers say they can’t access quizzes after reading the module.
- Recurring Costs: Users say I Drive Safely charges automatically. You may get charged monthly if you don’t cancel your class once you’re through.
What Yelp Reviewers Worried About
I Drive Safely has 259 reviews on Yelp. The average score is 2.1 out of 5 stars, indicating customers are unhappy with the product.
These are some downsides of I Drive Safely.
- Lengthy Processes: Quizzes between each chapter make the course lengthy. You might waste your time when you fail the final exam, as you have to restart from the beginning.
- Inaccessible Customer Service: Users say customer service numbers don’t work. It also takes two days to receive responses from customer service via email.
- Slow Timer: Each chapter has a set timer. You can’t move forward unless the time runs out.
I Drive Safely Quality & Guarantees
I Drive Safely is one of the best online traffic schools because of its money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the course, you can request a refund if you don’t finish the final exam.
You must claim the refund within 30 days of payment for it to be valid.
Modules are accessible 24 hours a day. You can complete your adult drivers education course anytime. Once you pass the exam, you receive a completion certificate as well.
Finally, I Drive Safely guarantees it won’t use or sell your personal information to services unrelated to driver’s ed courses.
I Drive Safely Customer Service
Customer service is an essential part of any online service. So, how robust is the I Drive Safely customer service team, and do they handle customer complaints well?
Here’s what you should know!
Does I Drive Safely Offer Customer Service?
Yes, I Drive Safely offers customer service.
In general, you won’t encounter any issues with the course as long as you read all the information they provide. Don’t pay for the product unless you understand the terms and conditions.
If you follow these tips, you won’t need customer service. You receive high-quality online traffic school courses without issues.
Yet, if you encounter a problem with the course, you may have trouble reaching customer service agents. Many users complain about the slow resolution from I Drive Safely’s support.
What Customer Service Options Are Available?
I Drive Safely has a help center where you can search for answers to difficulties. It provides steps you can take to address issues.
If your concern isn’t covered in the website FAQs, you have the option to call the support office on Mondays to Fridays. Closing times vary depending on the day, so you may want to check the website for schedules.
Aside from this, you may submit an inquiry through the website. A customer service agent will reach out to you via email at the soonest opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are questions you may have about I Drive Safely.
How Many Chapters Are There in the I Drive Safely California Course?
The I Drive Safely course for California has eight chapters. Topics include California traffic law, good driving habits, and hazardous road conditions. There’s a module on the dangers of drunk driving.
This program is 30 hours long as mandated by the state. Between each chapter, there’s a 10-question exam, and you’ll encounter a 50-question final exam.
What Should You Do After Completing the I Drive Safely Course?
Upon passing the I Drive Safely final exam, you receive a certificate of completion. You may need to take additional programs depending on your state.
After this, teenagers have to apply for a learner’s permit. For adults, you may proceed with the driving and vision test at the DPS office. Finally, you can get your license!
I Drive Safely Alternatives: Other Options to Try
Are you interested in other driving classes? Here’s a list of articles on courses you may want to consider instead of I Drive Safely!
- Greg’s Driving School: Greg’s is a reputable driving school that started in 1992. It offers the standard driver’s ed refresher courses.
- Aceable Driving: Aceable gives classes on driver’s ed and defensive driving. Like I Drive Safely, it tailors courses depending on the laws in your state!
- Free Government Classes: Instead of paying for a course, you can attend government classes. We have a list of the best free online driving courses.
Is I Drive Safely legit? The quick answer is yes, it is!
I Drive Safely is a legitimate website teaching driver’s ed and defensive driving courses. When you take online classes, you can learn about traffic laws and avoid reckless driving.
I Drive Safely keeps you and others safe on the road. Plus, it helps you get your driver’s license. The best part about I Drive Safely is it’s affordable, and you get a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
If you found this article helpful, let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share it with friends looking for online courses as well!