Do you want to be a DoorDash Tulsa driver, but you don’t know where to start? Don’t worry; the confusion is natural.
Although DoorDash has been around since 2013, the company doesn’t have many offices in the US.
So making registration inquiries with a human might not be possible if your city isn’t host to one of its offices.
Luckily, I’ve done the research for you, and the registration process isn’t complicated.
This guide breaks down how you can start Dashing in Tulsa, whether you grocery deliver or ferry take-out.
- Is There DoorDash in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
- Best Places to DoorDash in Tulsa
- DoorDash Tulsa Drivers
- DoorDash Tulsa Phone Number
- Wrapping Up
Is There DoorDash in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
Yes, DoorDash is available in Tulsa.
Oklahoma is one of many US states that have played host to DoorDash’s nationwide expansion.
In a September 2017 post, DoorDash announced its commencement of operations in three cities: Oklahoma, Tampa, and Dayton.
As part of the rollout, its delivery services are available to customers in Edmond, Moore, Nicole Hills, Bethany, Broken Arrow, and Tulsa regions of Oklahoma City.
DoorDash customers in those areas can get popular dishes and foods like fried rice, burgers, lemon chicken soup, BBQ chicken, pizza, and more delivered to their doorsteps.
As of 2019, DoorDash is available in all 50 US states.
Best Places to DoorDash in Tulsa
DoorDash has partnered with 572 restaurants in Tulsa. You can do a DoorDash food delivery for all of the places discussed below:
Upper Crust Wood Fired Pizza serves mouth-watering pizza, salads, and pies.
Some of the restaurant’s popular dishes include its Caesar Salad, lasagna, and Buffalo-style wings.
It’s open Sunday to Thursday between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. and Friday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Farmhouse Daylight Donuts sells fried sausage rolls and confectionaries like assorted glazed doughnuts and cakes.
Customers love its chocolate Long Johns, apple fritters, gourmet candy-topped doughnuts, and blueberry cakes.
The business lists a 45-minute window as its official delivery time for most orders.
Maggiano’s Italian is an Italian restaurant in Tulsa that serves genuine Italian-American cuisine.
Its menu includes starters, soups, pasta, seafood, chicken dishes, and other delightful meals.
Customers can taste the restaurant’s exquisite meals by eating in (after reserving a table) or ordering out, and Maggiano’s also caters to events and hosts banquets.
Tulsa residents love Lanna Thai for its authentic Thai take-out. Typical meals you’ll find on its menu include delicacies like stir fries, curries, seafood, and salad entrees.
In addition, Lanna Thai caters to vegans with vegan-friendly spring rolls. The restaurant opens every day between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. with a break in between.
Simple Simon’s Pizza is a well-known pizzeria with franchises across the US.
In addition to pizzas, the restaurant chain sells chicken sandwiches, breadsticks, desserts, and keto and glutton-friendly dishes.
It opens its doors to customer orders from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Asahi Japanese Restaurant serves delicious Japanese food to Tusla residents.
As a DoorDash driver, you can expect to deliver spicy tuna rolls, sesame chicken, seaweed salad, tuna sushi, and more to hungry Tulsa residents.
It currently has a 4.7-star rating on DoorDash (based on 3900+ ratings).
Rise Biscuits and Donuts is a fast-food restaurant with 17 locations scattered across Tennessee, North Carolina, Kansas, Maryland, Georgia, Virginia, and Oklahoma.
It makes its biscuits from scratch and fills them with savory ingredients that include bacon, chicken, and luscious green vegetables.
DoorDash Tulsa Drivers
How do you become a DoorDash Tulsa driver? Are there any requirements? And how much can you earn?
I will answer these questions and more in this section.
How Much Do DoorDash Drivers Make in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
The amount whose calculation is based on the delivery distance, the order’s desirability, and the estimated time of delivery.
They might not factor in the other ways Dashers can earn, which include:
- Tips: Customers can tip you when you accept an order. You get 100% of the tip amount DoorDash receives on your behalf.
- Promotions: During busy times, DoorDash runs its Peak Pay promotion. Also, its Challenges promotion can fetch you extra money for completing a food delivery within a specified time.
Also, it’s important to remember that customers bear costs and fees when they order via DoorDash. Therefore, you might not receive a tip after every delivery.
What Do You Need to Become a DoorDash Tulsa Driver?
DoorDash has eligibility criteria that all potential Dashers must meet before they deliver for the company.
To become a Tulsa driver, you need:
- to be over 18
- a smartphone to receive delivery orders
- a vehicle (car, bicycle, or scooter), a driver’s license number, and insurance
- a social security number
In addition, you’ll need to submit yourself to a background check.
Once you meet the above requirements and sign up with the company, you can start earning with DoorDash in a couple of days.
Where is the Doordash Tulsa Office?
DoorDash doesn’t have an office in Tulsa (its US headquarters is in San Francisco).
Visit the company’s website to make inquiries or sign up to become a Dasher in Tulsa.
How to Apply
Here’s how to become a DoorDash driver in seven steps:
- Sign Up: Use this link to sign up. You’ll need to provide your zip code, phone number, and email address when registering.
- Complete Your Profile: Provide your full name and a preferred password for your DoorDash account.
- Choose Your Vehicle Type: You can choose between a car, bicycle, or scooter. Doordash will ask you to provide additional information when you select the “car” option, including its make, model, and color.
- Verify Your Identity: Upload your government ID and a selfie that matches the picture of your ID.
- Submit a Background Check: DoorDash uses Checkr. The information you provide to Checkr results in a Motor Vehicle History Report and a Criminal History Report.
- Select Your Desired Payout Method: You have two choices: Weekly or Instantly (i.e., after every Dash). Add your bank account details as DoorDash pays its Dashers via direct deposit.
- Complete Sign Up: Download the Dasher app and complete your first Dash.
Once you complete your First Dash, DoorDash will ask for your mailing address and send you a Welcome Kit.
It contains an insulated hot bag and DoorDash’s Dasher Red Card (which you’ll use to pay for the food you pick up).
DoorDash Tulsa Phone Number
DoorDash doesn’t have a Tulsa phone number. Still, you can contact the company via the DoorDash app or call customer support at 855-431-0459 for any inquiries.
DoorDash is available in Tulsa, and there are many restaurants there that’ll gladly welcome you to take customer orders off their hands. The process of becoming a DoorDash Tulsa driver is straightforward.
The items you’ll need to be eligible to deliver for DoorDash are a smartphone, a vehicle to cover delivery distances, your social security number, and your vehicle license number (if you drive a car).
Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you can start Dashing within days of registering.
Have questions? Leave a comment in the comments section.