This post may contain affiliate links – which means we may receive compensation from purchases made through links on this site. Learn more ›
Regardless of whether you are going to work, running your errands, or attending your favorite noon classes, chances are high that there is an electric scooter for your weight.
Among the crucial merits that e-scooters offer is convenience (plug a charger for some time/swap a battery and get going) and portability.
Nonetheless, more often than not, big dawgs weighing 200 lbs and above often wonder if there is an e-scooter tailored explicitly for them.
In this write-up, we are going to look into what electric scooter options 200 lbs riders may have and where exactly to get them.
Let’s dive right in.
UPDATE: Have you ever wanted to own a Vsett electric scooter? If so, then Rev Rides is running a Holiday sale right now and you can save up to $815 right now as you purchase the Vsett scooter of your choice.
Find those updated deals on this page.
- What is the best electric scooter for 200 lbs adults?
- Comparison Table for Electric Scooters for 200 Pounds Adults
- Best 200 Lbs Electric Scooters List
- 1. Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro: The best electric scooter for 200 pounds riders overall
- 2. Turboant M10: The most portable electric scooter 200 lbs
- 3. Turboant X7 Pro: The electric scooter 200 pounds for pros
- 4. Emove Cruiser: The best electric scooter for adults 200 lbs for commuting
- 5. Inokim Ox Super: The superior electric scooter 200 pounds
- 6. Yume S10: A feature-packed scooter for adults 200 lbs
- 7. Vsett 8 (15.6 Ah): The most versatile electric scooter for 200 lbs riders
- 8. Dualtron Mini: The sturdiest electric scooter for 200 lbs
- 9. YUME X11
- 10. YUME X7: The fastest choice for your delighted self
What is the best electric scooter for 200 lbs adults?
After taking different models for spins, we can say that the Vsett 10+ 20.8Ah is the best electric scooter 200 lbs for adults.
When we received it for testing, we were happy to get it fully charged within 5 hours using a fast and standard charger.
This is all thanks to its dual charging ports.
With a weight limit of 285 lbs, the Vsett 10+ 20.8Ah would carry a 200 lbs rider without breaking any sweat for 52 miles and at a top speed of 45 miles per hour when the Sport Mode gets engaged!
Comparison Table for Electric Scooters for 200 Pounds Adults
|Electric Scooter Name
|Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro
|Emove Cruiser 2021
|Vsett 8 15.6 Ah
|Inokim Ox Super
|Turboant X7 Pro
Best 200 Lbs Electric Scooters List
1. Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro: The best electric scooter for 200 pounds riders overall
Having a starting price of $1995 as of the time of writing this, Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro electric scooter for 200 lbs riders can be described as a pricey gadget, and rightfully so.
However, when it comes to the value for each buck spent, you won’t and can never go wrong with the Wolf Warrior.
Coming in black and yellow colors, the Warrior has 1100W dual motors and comes with a wide deck to ensure the rider is comfortable and safe from slipping.
The 28Ah 60V LG battery gets to full charge in 4.5 hours while using a combination of a fast and standard charger or in 14 hours with the use of a standard charger.
By default, the X Pro electric scooter for 200 pounds comes with 10” street tires but offroad tires are available on a separate order.
The Pro is definitely great for those looking for maximum range at relatively high speeds without breaking the bank.
Wolf Warrior X Pro Pros
- Great value for money
- Adorable top speed and range
- Fast charging time, thanks to dual ports
- One of the sturdiest beasts on the planet
- The 2200W motors make it really powerful.
Wolf Warrior X Pro Cons
- Weighing 33.8 kg makes portability a hyperbole
- The wheels could have been bigger.
UPDATE: The Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro electric scooter is currently out of stock and as such, it’s better for you to get the all-new high-quality yet mid-budget Vsett 10+ 20.8Ah electric scooter. Its specs are somewhat similar to the Wolf Warrior X Pro, but at a better price and great design.
2. Turboant M10: The most portable electric scooter 200 lbs
Could it be you commute for a couple of miles daily but then you stay/work upstairs?
If so, then you are in luck because the Turboant M10 electric scooter weighs only 14 kg.
In fact, it is one of the most portable electric scooters for heavy adults.
Not to worry about its sturdiness, though, the Turboant M10 electric scooter 200 pounds is a tough nut to break!
Going for a top speed of 20 miles per hour in the sport mode, it is not the fastest electric scooter you will find, but you wouldn’t expect a gadget that costs from $450 to beat the M10.
About the range, the most you can expect is 18 miles and so the affordable Turboant M10 isn’t the perfect commuter electric scooter.
Turboant M10 has a weight limit of 220 lbs and is thus perfect for adults that weigh up to 220 lbs.
It could be a perfect ride for yourself, your teenager kid, or for a friend who would appreciate such a gift.
If you would like to buy an electric scooter with a better weight limit, though, TurboAnt released their TurboAnt X7 Max model.
You can read our TurboAnt X7 Max review and see how much better it is as compared to the M10.
Turboant M10 Pros
- One of the most lightweight electric scooters for adults
- Fast charging time (5 hours)
- The 10-inch inflatable tires perfectly help to absorb shock
- Has 3 different speed modes which accommodate riders of different experience levels
- An ergonomic throttle to relieve the wrists over relatively long rides.
Turboant M10 Cons
- The 350W motor makes the M10 appear like it’s underpowered
- The ride isn’t as smooth on sidewalks.
3. Turboant X7 Pro: The electric scooter 200 pounds for pros
The Turboant X7 Pro electric scooter 200 lbs is one of the best budget, feature-packed beasts with swappable batteries you can ever find.
Boasting a weight limit of 275 lbs, a top range of 30 miles, and a top speed of 20 miles per hour, you can never go wrong with this best electric scooter for adults 200 lbs for under $600.
It comes with a 10Ah battery pack and so, should you opt to buy another, then you can enjoy up to 60 miles of continuous power when you swap your battery.
If you opt to stay with one, then you can get going after 6 hours of fast charging this gadget.
The motor is 350W, and this explains why the top speed is capped at 20mph.
Also about the speed, there are 3-speed modes.
These are beginner, ECO, and Sport modes.
Depending on one’s experience and how fast they wish to go, this is really convenient.
If you would like to buy something beefier than the TurboAnt X7 Pro, TurboAnt has released their V8 model, which has dual batteries.
For your weight, it might be the only scooter you ever need, if speed isn’t a crucial factor for you to consider.
We made a detailed review on the TurboAnt V8 here.
Be sure to check out it.
Turboant X7 Pro Pros
- The swappable battery feature is a plus
- Triple braking system enhances safety
- The IPX4 water resistance rating is a plus
- The 10-inch pneumatic tires offer durability and increase shock absorption
- Relatively fast charging time.
Turboant X7 Pro Cons
- Relatively heavy when folded
- The 4.5-inch ground clearance is a demerit.
4. Emove Cruiser: The best electric scooter for adults 200 lbs for commuting
If your budget is anywhere near $1500, then no better electric scooter you can find than the Emove Cruiser 2021.
This beast is mostly great for those who look for a range at the expense of killer speeds.
Our tested top speed for the Emove Cruiser is 32 miles per hour, while its top range is 62 miles.
What’s more fascinating is the fact that it has a starting price of just $1399, with the option to take it further down to $1302 with the help of using ES-ARENA as your coupon code.
The Cruiser has a weight limit of 352 lbs and weighs 52 lbs.
About its motor, it has a single 1600W DC (brushless) motor.
Emove Cruiser Pros
- Ideal for long-range commutes
- High weight limit
- Compact enough and lacks stem wobbles
- Killer suspension.
Emove Cruiser Cons
- Relatively slow for its motor size
- Could have been dual-motor
- Weighing 52 lbs, portability is more of a myth.
5. Inokim Ox Super: The superior electric scooter 200 pounds
With a weight limit of 265 lbs, the Inokim OX electric scooter is one of the fancy, but affordable electric scooters in the world.
It’s one of the many Emove Cruiser alternatives but with a higher price.
The Inokim Ox Super electric scooter for 200 pounds has a peak power output of 1300W and a 21Ah 5.7Ah LG battery, which could explain why the weight is high.
For added riding comfort, the Super comes with rubber orange cables and handle grips.
Inokim Ox Super Pros
- Great acceleration
- Good range for the price
- Great battery power
- 10-inch pneumatic tires rock.
Inokim OX Super Cons
- Considering its features, the Super is somewhat expensive
6. Yume S10: A feature-packed scooter for adults 200 lbs
If you are looking for an affordable, yet powerful electric scooter, then any Yume model would do.
Yume S10 electric scooter 200 lbs has a starting price of $899 and features a 1000W motor, a top speed of 30 mph, and a top range of 30 miles.
The beast has a weight limit of 264 lbs and has 10-inch pneumatic tires.
It folds and unfolds in seconds, which is a plus for a beast its size.
An important point to note though is that the S10 weighs 60.5 lbs and features a single charging port.
The handle height is well adjustable and this means regardless of the rider’s size/height, then convenience rocks with the S10.
The speed can be adjusted in 3 different ways, just as is the case with the TurboAnt electric scooters.
Another sick feature about the S10 is that along with the headlight, brake light, and turn signal light, it also features a sideways deck light.
Related: Yume S10 electric scooter review
Yume S10 Pros
- Quadruple suspension (spring)
- The 10-inch pneumatic, anti-skid tires make riding more comfortable
- Value for each buck spent
- Thel array of lights makes safety a priority
- Little to no stem wobbles.
Yume S10 Cons
- Weighing a whopping 27.5 kg makes portability a nightmare
- Takes long time to charge (up to 8 hours).
7. Vsett 8 (15.6 Ah): The most versatile electric scooter for 200 lbs riders
With a weight limit of 265 lbs, a top speed of 26 miles per hour, and a top range of 37 miles, the Vsett 8 15.6 Ah is perfect for those who love dual suspension and a relatively cool water resistance rating (IP54).
The Vsett 8 15.6 Ah is a budget electric scooter that weighs 46 lbs and as you can perhaps guess, this is a relatively heavy gadget.
If carrying anything bulky upstairs or even to your car’s trunk isn’t your cup of cappuccino, then sorry, the 15.6 Ah Vsett 8 electric scooter for adults 200 lbs may not be your ultimate problem solver.
Nonetheless, those who more often than not get caught up in little rain have something to fulfil their joy when they ride this gadget.
An IP54 rating for the entire scooter is irresistible.
Vsett 8 15.6 Ah Pros
- A budget ride with a relatively huge motor (600 W)
- The dual suspension ups the rider’s comfort
- It has the easiest folding designs
- Great water resistance rating (IP54).
Vsett 8 15.6 Ah Cons
- It struggles a bit offroad
- The front tire isn’t solid rubber which means getting a flat is common
Where to buy the Vsett 8 15.6 Ah electric scooter
If you are in the USA, you can buy the Vsett 8 on RevRides for a more affordable price.
For Canadian riders, you can buy this beast on Urban Machina.
You can as well buy the gadget on Urban Machina and have it delivered to the USA, although the price is slightly higher due to things such as the conversion rates.
8. Dualtron Mini: The sturdiest electric scooter for 200 lbs
Dualtron is one of the widely recognized electric scooter brands in the world.
One of their high-quality yet affordable electric scooters in the Dualtron line is the Duatron Mini.
With a weight limit of 220 lbs and fast charging of 2.6 hours, the mini just gets up and keeps going.
With a top speed of 32 miles per hour and a top range of 34 miles, you can definitely say that this isn’t the speediest beast nor the best for range, but it ticks more of the boxes towards the highlights than the downlights.
The Mini electric scooter for adults 200 lbs comes with a single motor (1450W) and weighs 21.7kg.
Powered by a 17.5Ah, 52V battery, you can understand why it seems to be on the heavier side of things.
This beauty is definitely for the bigger boys.
Dualtron Mini Pros
- One of the sturdiest makes
- Very fast charging
- A 20° hill climbing ability is a brilliant feature
- The 9-inch tubeless tires chew grass and sand well.
Duatron Mini Cons
- The wheels deserve more love (bigger size)
- The headlight isn’t bright enough.
9. YUME X11
It goes beyond saying that dual-motor electric scooters are better than their single-motor counterparts.
One of the best dual-motor electric scooters today is the YUME X11.
This special beast just gets up and goes.
With a top speed of 60 miles per hour and a 50 miles range, speed fanatics can agree that the YUME X11 electric scooter for adults over 200 lbs is what they desperately need to complete the riding ordeal.
While there are two YUME X11 versions, we are talking about the X11 with a damper here.
Featuring a dual 5000W motor (each 2500W) and a 35Ah 60V battery, you cannot expect the X11 to go slow nor to be light.
This gadget weighs a whopping 36kg and has a weight limit of 330 lbs!
Related: Full YUME X11 Electric Scooter Review
YUME X11 Pros
- Fantastic power, range, and speed
- The damper keeps wobble at bay
- An array of lights enhances safety during night rides
- The 11-inch offroad tires excel in almost all-terrains.
YUME X11 Cons
- This scooter is bulky
- The handlebars could have been more comfortable.
10. YUME X7: The fastest choice for your delighted self
If you love a combination of both speed and range, without worrying much about the budget, then YUME X7 will keep each road user staring at you.
With a top range of 90 miles and a top speed of more than 55 miles per hour, you can confidently say that the X7 is the best beast for speed and power for heavy adults.
Hauling up to 330 lbs of weight, YUME X7 has an 8000W dual motor and a 45Ah 72V battery.
By default, this is a heavy gadget, and all thanks to the massive battery and dual motors, the weight further skyrockets to a whopping 120 lbs.
You definitely need to be a big dawg if you are to lift the YUME X7.
Ideal for those interested in big tire electric scooters, the X7 will take you literally anywhere and everywhere you would wish to go without struggles.
The creme de la creme for all stylish e-scooters!
Related: YUME X7 electric scooter review
YUME X7 Pros
- This is a massively powered beast
- Great suspension, peaking power, and long range
- Massive lights make night rides fun and safe
- The 13-inch off-road tires help to up the ground clearance and access different types of terrains.
YUME X7 Cons
- YUME X7 is one of the heaviest electric scooters in the world
- With a starting price of $2759, most of the wannabe riders cannot manage to enjoy what the beast has to offer.
Recommended: All YUME Brand Electric Scooter Reviews