- GoShare connects people with drivers for moving large, bulky items, offering a modern, on-demand solution.
- Services include delivery, moving, last-mile, and pallet shipments, catering to both individuals and businesses.
- Booking through GoShare’s app or website is straightforward, with upfront pricing and vehicle selection.
- GoShare ensures safety and reliability through driver screenings, insurance, and real-time tracking of deliveries.
In our modern world, we always look for companies that provide reliable on-demand services to help with chores and tasks. This is where GoShare comes in handy.
This company helps people move large and bulky items, delivering your cargo in perfect condition. And it takes only a few tabs on your phone to schedule your pickup and get connected to a GoShare driver, who’s ready to deliver your shipment wherever you are.
The company also expanded its business model to offer help with shipping equipment and pallet shipment solutions for individuals and companies.
We’ll explain in detail how to use GoShare and what to expect when you book a shipment.
- What is GoShare?
- How Does GoShare Work?
- The Booking Process
- During Your GoShare Experience
- Safety and Reliability
- Customer Testimonials and Experiences
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
GoShare is a delivery, shipping, and moving service that connects people willing to move items and shipments with those who are ready to lend a hand . It’s mainly used for large and bulky items if using Uber to move doesn’t work.
You can hire GoShare when you want to donate old furniture, move to a new place, or deliver a large shipment to a business partner. The app connects you with reliable helpers and drivers, who have been background-checked and trained to handle your shipment.
Choosing the drivers and helpers carefully helps GoShare stand out among its competitors. Customers also prefer this service, thanks to the reliable and easy-to-use app that allows you to schedule and track your delivery.
This service is available across the US, so you can schedule your shipment wherever you are. The company spends time choosing those who want to be driving with GoShare, so they’ll be able to carry and transport large shipments in their equipped trucks, vans, and minivans – guaranteeing a swift and safe delivery.
GoShare is like an Uber for trucks and is available nationwide with services that cater to the needs of individuals and professionals. Even businesses can benefit from hiring this on-demand service instead of having a dedicated department for shipping .
- Delivery services for large and bulky items and appliances like furniture and fitness equipment from wholesalers and retailers to their designated destinations.
- Moving services for office and residential spaces, including loading, transportation, and unloading furniture, appliances, and boxes.
- Last-mile deliveries from retailers and distribution centers to the customer’s doorstep.
- Middle-mile deliveries from the warehouse to retailers where the customers buy their goods.
- LTL deliveries involve delivering parcels and boxes between storage hubs, warehouses, and distribution centers.
- Hot-shot deliveries of time-sensitive goods or items that need temperature control or specific handling, like fresh produce, electronics, and medications.
- Pallet shipment solutions, including long-haul transportation of pallets.
Everyone can benefit from GoShare’s flexible on-demand model at least once in their lifetime. Here are some situations where you can benefit from this service .
- You’re moving to a new apartment or office.
- You’re a small business owner, and you’re starting your business or moving to a new place.
- You manufacture goods, and you want to deliver them to your clients in excellent condition.
- You run an online business.
- You’re a corporate client that needs a last or middle-mile delivery.
You can use GoShare by booking through the website or the app, and the process is pretty straightforward. Just enter your pickup location and delivery destination, and list the date and time of your delivery and the items to be delivered .
Based on this information, the app will provide you with the upfront pricing fees to be paid and suggest the available and appropriate vehicles to move your shipment. Pick the most appropriate option and wait for your delivery heroes.
You’ll receive your driver’s information, and you can track your shipment or delivery in real-time. The payment system is seamless and secured for maximum convenience.
GoShare offers several types of vehicles that customers can choose from, depending on the size and nature of their shipments and deliveries . Some of these deliveries come with more than one helper to help with loading and unloading shipments. You can also add an assembly service to the order.
- Couriers can pick up small boxes and other items that fit comfortably into a sedan.
- Pickup trucks can move small pieces of furniture and small house appliances.
- Cargo vans can move apartment loads and bulky items like mattresses and large online deliveries.
- 10-foot trucks are suitable for one-bedroom moves, and fit boxes, large appliances, and office equipment.
- 26-foot trucks are suitable for moving the contents of a three to five-bedroom home.
- Semi-trucks and box trucks are suitable for industrial deliveries and corporate moves. They include lift-gate services and pallet or freight handling.
The Booking Process
The seamless and effortless booking process is one of GoShare’s selling points . It allows individuals and corporations to easily book, plan, schedule, and monitor their shipments to have them delivered on time and in perfect condition. Here’s a detailed step-by-step guide to using the service.
- Download the app or go to GoShare.co and create an account. Fill in your personal information to schedule future bookings.
- Enter your pickup location with a detailed street address. You should also add any special pickup instructions for residential or business deliveries, including gate codes, the floor of the pickup, and other information that your handlers might need.
- Enter your delivery location and any special delivery instructions.
- Select a date and time window for your delivery. Large shipments require more time to be delivered.
- Check the list of prohibited items GoShare drivers can’t move or ship. These include pets, livestock, people, artwork, antique items and grandfather clocks, weapons, fireworks, heavy pianos, concrete slabs, hot tubs, drugs, and illegal items.
- Describe the items you’re moving or shipping, including the weight, dimensions, and special handling needs.
- The app or website will suggest the best vehicle for your shipment based on the information you provided. Select the most appropriate one.
- Add any extra helpers if needed for loading or unloading. You can also add an assembly service, and the helper will arrive with an appropriate toolbox.
- Review the quoted price and include your credit card information.
- Reserve your booking with a credit card hold of $100 or the service’s price, whichever is greater. Some long-distance moves require a minimum hourly rate.
- Check for a GoShare promo code which is occasionally offered on the website. You’ll also receive a code for first-time users that should be allowed before the checkout.
- Communicate with your driver before the pickup and wait for your shipment to be picked up and delivered.
How Does Pricing Work?
Factors affecting the pricing of your GoShare shipment include the size and weight of your shipment, its nature, the number of helpers needed, any special handling requirements, the distance between the pickup and delivery locations, and the type of delivery truck .
In some cases, your delivery project might cost more than the initial estimate due to parking, tolls, overtime, and delivery equipment like a lift gate. Not mentioning a minor detail, like the presence of a staircase, can result in an overtime fee due to an obstacle. This is why the company recommends that you get as detailed as possible when you list your information.
You can also cancel your delivery project for a fee. You’ll pay $10 in compensation if you cancel a project due in more than 24 hours. If it should be completed within the next 24 hours, the app will charge you based on the vehicle you’ve chosen. These fees will compensate drivers for their time and lost income.
The day of your delivery can be quite stressful, and you want to ensure that everything is working smoothly. Contact your drivers before the delivery time through text or call to clarify any confusion .
Your GoShare drivers and handlers will arrive at the scheduled time in the requested vehicle and assess your items. Then, they’ll start loading your shipment safely. You won’t have to help with the lifting.
During the delivery, you can contact your drivers to make sure that everything is OK. You might be contacted for unforeseen delays, like traffic or a vehicle breaking down .
Upon delivery, the handlers and driver will unload your shipment – and the app recommends that someone inspect the items for any damage before signing off. GoShare drivers and handlers have their moving equipment and assembly tools for a seamless delivery experience.
So, what if something goes wrong? Any issues can be addressed in real-time through the app by contacting customer service representatives through the chat window. If your driver and handlers have done an amazing job, you can tip them through the app or in cash.
Safety and Reliability
GoShare is committed to providing its customers with a reliable experience. This starts by screening the drivers through background and DMV checks. Only safe and reliable drivers with valid driving licenses are accepted .
Your movers also go through special training to load and unload your shipment safely to prevent damage. All shipments and deliveries are insured during accidents to give customers peace of mind.
While your shipment is out, you can track your vehicle and shipment and assess the driver’s expected arrival time. The contactless, cashless payment system will process your shipment’s payment only after arrival .
For more security, the customer representatives are always available to answer all your questions throughout the delivery experience. You can also provide your feedback after the delivery.
Customer Testimonials and Experiences
Customers believe GoShare is the perfect solution for moving across town, expanding an online business, or transporting a time-sensitive load.
It’s an excellent solution if Uber or similar companies can’t transport your goods, parcels, or equipment because they’re too bulky or heavy .
Real customers report that the service goes beyond their expectations. It’s easy to book, reliable, and affordable.
Katelyn Jewell mentioned that her drivers arrived only 30 minutes after she requested the service, and Molly loved how GoShare drivers delivered the heavy items she bought right to her door.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoShare is available in California, and you can order and schedule your delivery within a minute. You can request your delivery ahead of time or order an immediate delivery where trained drivers and handlers will arrive to help you.
Yes, you can move and deliver anything from New Jersey to anywhere you like. GoShare offers several shipping options, depending on your cargo.
GoShare is a reliable moving and shipping service you can hire whenever you want to move furniture, appliances, or office equipment. You can download the app or request a delivery on the website to deliver your shipment in perfect shape.
The process is seamless, and professionals will handle your shipment carefully until it arrives at its destination. Don’t worry if other movers don’t approve your cargo. Download the GoShare app now and receive a satisfying shipping and delivery service.