Are you trying to earn a driver’s license or real estate certification and looking for an online school to help you with that?
You’re not alone, as this is a concern for a lot of people trying to find reliable online education to save them time and money, and that’s where they stumble across Aceable.
But is Aceable legit? We’ll help you find everything you need to know about Aceable courses by walking you through an in-depth Aceable review, including its features, reliability, and what people think about it.
- Conclusion: Is Aceable Legit?
- What Is Aceable?
- Common Questions to Understand
- Is Aceable Legit?
- Is Aceable Reliable?
- Is Aceable Safe?
- What Are Users Saying About Aceable?
- Why Are People Worried About Using Aceable?
- Aceable Quality & Guarantees
- Does Aceable Offer Customer Service?
- Wrapping Up
Conclusion: Is Aceable Legit?
Before we wrap this review up, here are the final takeaways about Aceable and whether we think it’s legit or not:
- Aceable offers a variety of carefully prepared educational courses
- Many reputable companies featured Aceable courses
- Aceable courses are one-time payment that unlocks all the educational material the platform offers
- The vast majority of user reviews are positive
- Aceable offers a money-back guarantee on its courses if you don’t pass the exam
Based on these points, and more, we find Aceable a legit business. The company is committed to providing a unique exam preparation experience and meets its promises.
What Is Aceable?
Before diving into the details of this comprehensive review, let’s start by finding out more about Aceable, the people behind it, and what it promises to offer.
Aceable is a unique platform that offers a variety of courses to help you secure your license or permit exam.
The company offers a wide range of courses and educational videos taught by industry experts and is approved in many states as a reliable real estate school.
Aceable was originally launched in 2013 by Blake Garrett in Austin, Texas. Back then, it was a part of the Capital Factory Accelerator.
By early 2014, the company signed with experts in the driving education field and released its first course.
Aceable remained an online driving school for several years. However, it established a new branch that provides real estate courses in 2017.
Today, the company has over 200 employees, including Real estate professionals and knowledgeable educators in the field of defensive driving.
According to the company’s official website, Aceable has over 1,030 hours of helpful educational courses.
This valuable educational content helped 2 million driving students and 28,000 real estate students prepare for their exams.
How Does Aceable Work?
As previously established, Aceable is a fully online platform. This means that all Aceable courses are available on the Aceable website or its mobile app.
To use Aceable, you’ll first need to choose the course you want to enroll in. Currently, Aceable offers online pre-licensing courses in the following fields:
- Driver’s Ed Courses
- Defensive Driving Courses
- Real Estate Courses
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
After choosing the course, you’ll need to pick the state where you want to earn your license. After paying the course’s fees, you’ll need to sign up to access the platform and start learning.
Aceable courses cover all of the topics that you’ll need to learn to pass the certification exam. It also uses interactive videos and pop-up questions to keep you engaged and focused.
Additionally, you can set your own pace while learning, since you can pause the videos at any time.
Aceable also optimizes its learning material and experience by creating dedicated courses for teenagers and adults. This keeps the educational material relatable, and therefore, easier to understand.
Once you complete your course, you’ll be able to take your corresponding exam and receive a certificate of completion.
Common Questions to Understand
Now that you know more about Aceable, you probably have plenty of questions on your mind. This section will provide answers to the most common questions that people have about Aceable.
Is Aceable Texas Approved?
The short answer to this question is yes! Aceable is fully approved by the State of Texas and you can find the company’s name listed in the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
According to this data, Aceable is an approved driver education and driving safety course provider in the state. As such, you can use the platform to complete your driver’s license education requirement.
In fact, while Aceable is an online educator, the company is originally based in Austin, Texas. Not only that, but the first course that the company released was Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed.
Is Aceable Legit in California?
According to the official website, Aceable is approved by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to offer driver’s education courses.
This also applies to Aceable’s real estate school and courses, as California is among the list of approved states where you can get a course.
In the California real estate course, Aceable mentions that the course received its approval from the California Department of Real Estate (DRE).
Besides its approval, Aceable’s national exam pass rate is over 94%, and the company offers a money-back guarantee if you don’t pass.
Why is Aceable Charging $5 per Month?
Aceable offers its courses as a one-time purchase. This means that you’ll only pay for the educational material once and won’t have to pay any monthly subscription fees.
However, Aceable charges $5 per month for its Roadside Assistance subscription. Technically speaking, this subscription is optional.
However, it offers some really helpful advantages for such a relatively low fee, including:
- Vehicle towing (up to 10 miles)
- Vehicle winching service (coverage up to $100)
- Jump-starting the vehicle if you’re stuck on the road
- Lockout service to help you if you’re locked out of the vehicle
- Fuel delivery (up to 3 gallons)
- Changing flat tires if you have a spare
Is Aceable Legit?
The short and simple answer to this question is yes. Aceable is a fairly legit company that has been in business for over 10 years. Throughout this time, the company has managed to expand its market and earn certification approval in multiple states.
Here are some additional factors that support our conclusion about the legitimacy of Aceable and its educational courses:
1. Approved by Corresponding States
Whether it’s the driving courses or the real estate ones, Aceable always obtains the necessary approval from local authorities and lists the approval number next to the course. After researching these claims in multiple states, we found that Aceable is also listed as an approved educator in those states.
2. Offers a Satisfaction Guarantee
Like many companies, Aceable has a refund policy. However, the company also offers a unique satisfaction guarantee known as the “Ace or Don’t Pay Guarantee”. According to this guarantee, you get your money back if you don’t pass the exam after three attempts.
3. Has an A+ Rating by BBB
The Better Business Bureau gives an A+ rating for Aceable, which is the highest rating that it assigns to companies. (The BBB is a highly trustworthy source for assessing the legitimacy of any entity or organization)
4. Huge Number of Users
Over 2 million people used Aceable throughout the last 10 years, and while there are some complaints here and there, the number of satisfied customers is significantly higher in comparison.
5. Featured on Various Media Outlets
Many reputable networks featured Aceable over the last few years, such as NBC, ABC, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Insider. These are highly trusted entities that use dedicated teams to validate the legitimacy of what they feature.
Is Aceable Reliable?
Since Aceable courses are online only, many people are skeptical about their reliability. However, Aceable managed to address many of these concerns and establish itself as a highly reliable course provider.
Here are some points that show their reliability:
- Aceable has been around for years and helped millions of people get their driver’s and real state agent licenses.
- The courses come at a reasonable price and they’re a one-time payment.
- The company still offers a money-back guarantee if you don’t pass the real estate exam in three attempts.
- Aceable always obtains the state and licensing boards’ approval for each of its courses
Is Aceable Safe?
To establish a company’s safety, you need to assess some essential aspects like its longevity in the market, the company’s promise, success rate, and general approval.
When you take all these aspects into consideration, it’s safe to assume that Aceable is a fairly safe company to deal with.
As previously established, Aceable is a legitimate company with a noticeably positive reputation among users and trustworthy business assessment websites.
For instance, most scam companies usually take anywhere between six months to two years before they’re exposed for their fraudulent activity.
However, Aceable has been in business for over a decade and amassed a decent reputation in its field.
Additionally, the website uses standard security measures to protect the information of its users, especially when it comes to payment details.
What Are Users Saying About Aceable?
Now that you know more about the company and what it has to offer its customers, here’s an in-depth look at some Aceable reviews from various reputable rating websites.
As of November 2023, Aceable received an astonishingly high rating of 4.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot from 7,550+ reviews.
On the other hand, Agent Advice’s rating is slightly lower at 4.58 out of 5 from 120+ reviews but with an A+ rating from the editor.
What Trustpilot Reviewers Liked About Aceable
- User-Friendly Course Design: While users enjoyed many aspects of the platforms, almost all reviews touched on how easy it is to navigate through Aceable, whether they’re using the app or the web version.
- Pace Control: A lot of reviewers liked that you can always take the course at your own pace, whether you’re in a hurry or you prefer taking things slow, especially for real estate certification courses.
- Affordability: Several reviewers also noted that Aceable offers its courses at a remarkably low price, especially when you compare it to some of its competitors.
What Agent Advice Reviewers Liked About Aceable
- App Convenience: Agent Advice reviews shared a lot of the positive impressions that Trust Pilot reviewers had. However, one unique aspect that many reviewers liked about Aceable here is the app’s convenience. Users found it quite easy to switch between the web and app versions and pick up where they left off.
- Variety of Educational Material: Another significant that Aceable reviewers liked about the courses is how versatile they are. For example, the courses included a variety of videos and quizzes, but they also had jokes, gifs, and memes to help learners remember certain parts.
- Goes the Extra Mile: Some Agent Advice reviewers also noted that the course doesn’t limit itself to what you need to pass the exam. Instead, you’ll learn a lot of valuable tips that go further beyond the scope of the exam. This adds significant value to your investment and what you gain versus what you pay.
Why Are People Worried About Using Aceable?
Although the vast majority of Aceable reviews are positive, there are still some complaints and aspects that concern some reviewers.
In this section, we’ll shed some light on these negative aspects to help you create a full picture of what to expect by enrolling in an Aceable course.
It’s also worth noting that negative reviews make as little as 1% of the entire votes. In fact, even the negative one had positives to share too, which is a testament to Aceable quality in itself.
What Trustpilot Reviewers Worried About
- Delaying Examinations: Most users stated that they had their licensing examination on time. However, a small number of users complained about how late it took them to take the exam. According to those reviewers, the delay was from Aceable and not the DMV.
- Long Classes: Although some may find this a positive, some reviewers didn’t like the long sessions necessary to complete the course. However, if you don’t mind a thorough course, this shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- Some Glitches and Typos: Some users noted that the app works flawlessly for the most part. However, the app can still feel a bit buggy or glitch out in some situations. Luckily, you can overcome this problem by restarting the app.
What AgentAdvice Reviewers Worried About
- Poor Customer Service: Some reviewers pointed out that the company uses bots for its customer support team. One user said that they received the same response over and over, although they didn’t specify whether the email offers a solution to their issue.
- Excessive Animations: While most reviewers liked the educational material Aceable provides, some didn’t enjoy the animations. For example, a reviewer finds them too excessive and doesn’t give a realistic representation of some situation.
- Pricey: We’ve previously mentioned that affordability is one of the main selling points for Aceable. Yet, some users mention that the courses are slightly expensive when they compare them to some local alternatives.
Aceable Quality & Guarantees
One thing we like about Aceable is that it goes above and beyond to ensure the quality of its services.
For instance, the company always obtains approval for its educational content for every state it includes in its courses.
Aceable also regularly updates its content. This is to make sure it stays relevant and accurate as well as enjoyable and easier to understand.
Besides its quality, the company has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all of its courses. In fact, Aceable’s terms and conditions mention that any student who didn’t take the course can get a full refund.
You can also get a refund after 30 days or if you didn’t pass the exam in three attempts after completing the course.
Does Aceable Offer Customer Service?
Aceable has a dedicated customer service team to offer both technical and troubleshooting support. However, the support team isn’t available around the clock, so you can only contact them during work hours.
According to the company’s terms and conditions, the team’s working hours are:
- 8 AM to 9 PM on Sundays to Thursday
- 8 AM to 7 PM on Friday
- 10 AM to 7 PM on Saturdays
What Customer Service Options Are Available?
Aceable has a dedicated customer service number that you can contact directly, which is (855) 223 7778.
Besides the phone number, you can also contact the company through its support email address, which is [email protected]. However, they might take some time to respond.
In addition to phone calls and emails, Aceable also has a dedicated Help Center on Aceable Agent.
This one answers plenty of frequent questions that customers ask, especially regarding the driving license exam.
Aceable is a trustworthy company with an excellent decade-long record and overwhelmingly positive reviews.
The platform is an excellent channel to prepare yourself for certification tests through a series of helpful, engaging content and plenty of pop quizzes.
Besides its positive user experience, many authoritative websites featured Aceable and gave it a remarkably high rating. So all in all, we recommend this platform if you want to prepare yourself for an upcoming driver’s license or real estate agent test.