Would you like to sign up to drive with Lyft and receive an earnings guarantee worth up to $1,000? The company is offering attractive inventives for new drivers who sign up using a Lyft referral link, available for a limited time.
Previously, the Lyft guarantee amounts varied by city and time of application, but as of this writing, new applicants who sign up using our referral link can earn up to $1,000 in guaranteed earnings.
To claim, there is no need to enter a Lyft driver promo code during the signup process. Instead, simply sign up through our referral link below. After you reach a certain number of rides, your Lyft driver promotion will be applied to your account.
- Click the link below
- Promo/Referral Code will automatically be applied
- Fill out the form with your information
- Finish the application and click “Become a Driver”
A few things to keep in mind when claiming this incentive:
- Apply to drive with Lyft using our signup link – the key to unlocking the guarantee during your application.
- If you click on the Lyft referral code link above, the promo code will be automatically applied.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Lyft promo codes.
- Each driver must have their driver application approved within 30 days of submitting the application.
- The driver must reach a set amount of rides in the specified time period to receive Lyft’s new driver guarantee.
- A maximum of two rides can be given to the same passenger and count towards the driver sign-up requirements to qualify.
- Qualified drivers should see the payout in their accounts within one to two weeks after the promotion ends.
Claiming a Lyft Driver Promo Code
Signing up to drive with Lyft is a straightforward process, as long as you have all the necessary documents on hand, and meet the vehicle and driver requirements.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Click the Lyft application link to start a new application and fill out all required fields.
- No need to enter a Lyft driver invite code, it is automatically applied through the link above.
- Complete all the necessary steps, providing any and all information requested during the process.
- Have your vehicle inspected by a reputable mechanic, then upload the completed inspection to your profile.
- Once approved, start driving! After reaching a set number of rides, you will receive your payout.
The required number of trips required to unlock promotions like this used to be 30, but it now varies by city. Some can require as little as five rides and others up to 100. But don’t let this scare you. Because of high ride demands, you’ll meet the requirements in no time.
If you sign up through our link, you will make $1,000 guaranteed in all cities. Once approved to drive, you must give 125 rides in your first 30 days to make $1,000 guaranteed.
How Do Lyft Driver Referral Codes Work?
Lyft offers a double-sided referral reward as a way to recruit new drivers, which are at an all-time high. With a promotion as good as the $1,000 new driver earnings guarantee, many drivers are rushing to claim them.
If you are looking to earn money referring friends to drive with Lyft, you can sign up for their affiliate program on Rakuten. Once approved, you can invite friends to the platform. You can send the Lyft referral code out to your family, friends, or other people who may be interested in driving to earn some extra cash.
Making the Most of Your Lyft Invite Code
When a new Lyft driver applies an existing driver’s promo link, both drivers earn a Lyft incentive — one for signing up, and the other for referring the new driver.
The referred driver will need to meet a few requirements to qualify. Once that happens, the new driver will get their amount via direct deposit, and the referring driver will see their own applied to their Lyft account within one to two weeks.
Referred applicants may receive communication from a referring driver with requirements for an earnings guarantee. However, please note that Lyft cannot control the final content of such communications and cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.
Once a referred applicant has started their application, Lyft will send a confirmation email to both the referring driver and referred applicant with information about qualifying for the guarnatee.
You can refer new drivers using a variety of creative methods. These include:
Print small business cards listing your Lyft driver invite code and leave them at bars. Most people use this method to earn Lyft ride credit by referring new riders and getting them a discounted first ride, or for potential new drivers.
Share on Social Media or Your Blog
If you already have a blog with a decent amount of traffic, tell your website visitors about the attractive opportunities Lyft offers their drivers.
Word of Mouth
Since Lyft encourages engagement, your riders might be up for a conversation about becoming rideshare drivers.
Lyft and Vehicle Requirements
These requirements can vary by state, but the general guidelines are:
- 2005 or newer (vehicle age requirement is city-specific)
- Vehicle must have 4 external door handles
- Should have 5-8 seats, including the driver’s seat
- Total of 5 seat belts (7 total belts for Lyft Plus)
- Have in-state plates issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Pass a 19-point vehicle inspection
Lyft Driver Requirements
Lyft’s terms for new drivers require you to be:
- At least 21 years of age and should have held an active U.S driver’s license for at least a year before applying
- Undergo a DMV and criminal background check that screens a minimum of past 7 years of driver information and criminal history
- Carry a current auto insurance policy with driver’s name
- Own a smartphone of an Android 7 or higher or Apple that’s at least iOS 11
There’s also a DMV check and a criminal background check. Those criteria are:
- More than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Having a major moving violation
- A DUI or a violation involving drugs in last 7 years
- Felonies involving a vehicle or hit-and-run cases
Criminal Background Check
- Convictions for violent crimes, felonies, drug-related offense, sexual offense, or theft and property damage offenses
Best Cities for Lyft Drivers
Thinking about using the Lyft referral code and start driving with Lyft? Here are some great cities to drive in if you’re starting out with the company.
Boston is one of the best cities to drive with Lyft because it is a popular destination for both business travelers and vacationers. Pick passengers up from the Boston Logan International and take them to places like Fenway Park, or pick shoppers up from Prudential Tower.
Rideshare originated in San Francisco. Whether you are shuttling tourists from Ghiradelli Square to the Golden Gate Bridge or Chinatown or driving natives to catch a Giant’s game at the AT&T Park, Ridester has you covered with Lyft driver earnings guarantees.
Visitors to the Museum of Science and Industry, the Art Institute of Chicago, and Grant Park all have to get home somehow, and Lyft is just the way to do it. With so much demand, you will surely keep your hands on the wheel.
New York City
Attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Madison Square Garden keep tourists flocking into the city by the thousands. And if you are a local, take advantage of the traffic and use our own Lyft driver referral link for an earnings guarantee incentive.
Give a ride to people heading to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, the Dallas World Aquarium, or to the Pioneer Plaza to check out the cowboy and cattle statues.
The traffic in LA can’t really be considered a perk, but it gives plenty of opportunities for people who drive with Lyft. Nearby, there’s also a demand for drivers in Orange County, San Diego, and up north in Sacramento.
The city of brotherly love is always looking for qualified drivers, and a high demand of riders in the growing city means that there is a lot of work to go around for rideshare pros.
Colorado residents love taking Lyft, and they are offering competitive incentives to get new people on the road in Denver.
Sin City has tons of tourists, always, and they’re all going to be looking for rides. While the city does have a strong taxi presence, there are always Lyft rides to go around for people who need to get around.
Visitors in our nation’s capital, as well as the 700,000 people who call the city home, need ways to get around, and many of them turn to Lyft. They offer exciting earnings guarantees for new drivers to get on the road for Lyft.
Earn an Earnings Guarantee By Signing Up With a Lyft Referral Code
Signing up with a Lyft referral code is a great way to earn extra money when you’re starting out as a Lyft driver. While the amounts may vary by your location, and there may be different trip frequency requirements to hit the requirements, using a referral code can help you earn more quickly. Once you’re working with Lyft, using your own Lyft referral code can be a great way to earn additional money by signing up new drivers.