Best practices for communicating with Shipt customers during the shopping process include:
- Intro Message: Send a friendly introduction informing the customer that you are starting their shopping. Include your name for a personal touch.
- Substitutions: Notify the customer about out-of-stock items and suggest alternatives, possibly with pictures for clarity.
- Heading to Checkout: Inform the customer when you are wrapping up shopping and ask if they need anything else.
- On the Way: Update the customer with your estimated arrival time once you’re en route.
- Closing Message: After delivery, send a message thanking the customer and informing them where they can find their receipt.
- Miscellaneous Communications: For special situations like alcohol orders, remind the customer about ID requirements. For delayed orders, set the right expectations about timing.
- Efficiency: Use keyboard shortcuts or text templates for common messages to save time.
These communication steps help ensure a smooth shopping experience and maintain good customer relations.